You can be a part of a diverse team where you will have the opportunity to fit in with a range of people from various backgrounds and skills.
Do you like to be accountable for your own work, it’s accuracy, it’s completion within timeframes and it’s quality?
This is a great opportunity for you to prove what an asset you can be!
What this role can offer you:
- An opportunity to secure a temp role within a high profile government department undertaking a broad range of procedural, operational and administrative tasks in relation to financial activities.
- An organisation that values their people and the specialist skills they bring.
- A modern and fully ergonomic office environment with state of the art equipment.
- An opportunity to use your tact and diplomacy.
To be successful you will:
- Hold a sense of purpose and direction and be results driven
- Have an ability to solve problems that are unique and do not have a documented solution to set the precedents or procedures.
- Understand legislation and comply with it in relation to a broad range of financial activities.
- Be able to coordinate and undertake research analysis with regard to technical and non technical matters.
Opportunities like this to get your foot in the door of a high profile organisaiton don’t come along often. If you believe you have the skill and expertise to under this role, please “apply now” or call Anna on 9203 4900 for a confidential discussion.