Are you an experienced administrator with exposure in the manufacturing industry? This could be the perfect role for you!
A leading Australian owned furniture manufacturer requires a Production Administrator to join thier growing and busy team. The role requires direct liaison with the Department Manager and production employees to ensure projects are satisfactorily completed to schedule.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Raising internal purchase orders
- Assisting with production scheduling
- Invoicing and quoting
- Liaison with sales and marketing teams
- Maintenance of job files
- Ensuring stock and purchased products meet company benchmarks
- Assist Department Manager in manufacturing of prototypes
Applicants must have competent computer knowledge and be confident using excel and word programs.
This full time role would ideally be suited to someone with a manufacturing background who is available immediately. The position offers excellent career opportunities and development for the ambitious. The company is an industry leader and offers a fantastic work environment, supportive team and great conditions.
If you think this could be you then please submit your resume by clicking the "apply now" button and following the prompts. For further information, please contact Belinda at HOBAN Recruitment on 9325 3200.