Our client is a very well known Australian owned food manufacturing business, known for it’s extremely high quality products. They are a growing company with a modern, state of the art manufacturing facility located in the Blacktown area. They are looking for experienced process to join their busy and growing team!
In the role of process worker you will be working on food processing lines completing repetitive tasks including packing, QA, feeding items onto the machine, food and ingredient preparation, pallet building and packaging preparation.
To be successful for the role of process worker you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience as a process worker in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a fast paced process environment
- Flexibility with working hours
- Own transport (preferable)
- GMP and HACCP qualifications (preferable)
- The ability to start work ASAP
This is a long term opportunity for the right applicant, paying $19.37/hour.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED! Apply now for this great opportunity!!