Environmental Management Policy
HOBAN Recruitment provides recruitment and consulting services across many business sectors, private and government.
HOBAN Recruitment’s activities are largely office based. These offices are located in various areas around Australia, including ACT, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
This policy covers the office-based operations of HOBAN Recruitment.
Our Environmental Management Commitment
HOBAN Recruitment is committed to minimising its own ecological footprint by pursuing environmental best practice and the prevention of pollution in office management and general operations.
Through a process of continual improvement HOBAN Recruitment aims to lead the Recruitment Industry in efficient and effective environmental office practices, providing a role model for others to follow.
Through our philosophy of 'rethink, reduce, reuse, repair, and recycle' HOBAN Recruitment will:
- Identify, review and manage our environmental impacts, potential risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and implement environmental management programs to continually improve performance and realise opportunities for environmentally positive contribution.
- Minimise waste-to-landfill, greenhouse gas emissions and other pollution, further reduce our consumption of power, water and natural resources and employ environmental considerations in purchasing decisions.
- Incorporate environmental management considerations into our core business plans and management practices, including the preparation, fit-out and ongoing operation of accommodation arrangements.
- Regularly monitor and report on our environmental performance.
- Actively promote and encourage the adoption of ecologically sustainable work practices and operations within our organisation, with our clients, suppliers and the general community.
- As a minimum, comply with applicable legal and other requirements including relevant Government policies as needed.
- Communicate this policy and other environmental management commitments to all staff and, make this policy available to the public on HOBAN Recruitment’s website.