Benefits of effective performance measurement:
- Defensible decisions
- Reduced turnover
- Increased performance
- Better training outcomes
- Better leaders and managers
- Increased engagement
- Improved workforce capability
- Increased productivity
- Time savings
Performance Measurement and Management
Many companies make significant investments intended to improve employees' job performance. However, many organisations do not have the systems in place to measure job performance and thus demonstrate the value of their efforts.
Measuring the wrong metrics may in fact lead to your employees to engage in detrimental behaviours. Conversely, a performance measurement system that is efficient and effective motivates consistent and continuous workforce improvement.
HOBAN HR Solutions can assist you with creating or improving performance measurement through:
- Designing performance measurement systems that are fair, accurate, legally defensible, and result in information that motivates employees to improve their performance
- Benchmarking performance in different areas of your business to help allocate training and development budgets and to guide hiring priorities
- Designing and administering 180 and 360 degree feedback surveys
- Following up performance measurement with ongoing coaching and development
Regardless of your business size or operating industry, effective performance measurement is integral to ensure a productive and profitable workforce - HOBAN’s HR Solutions team can deliver a system that will provide your organisation with a competitive edge.
HOBAN's HR Solutions team look forward to working with you. Feel free to contact us or send an enquiry to discuss your requirements.