Qualified HR operators needed!
HR Forklift Operators
HOBAN has multiple opportunities for HR operators at various locations in the Western Suburbs. Our clients are well-known household names with positive working atmospheres and dynamic team environments.
The warehouse and logistics industry is approaching a busy period and there are plenty of opportunities for HR operators who have the following experience:
- Hold a valid High Risk LF Licence
- Operating a Crown High Reach Forklift
- Pick Packing using an RF scanner or Voice Picking
- Experience doing receiving and Putaway / Inventory
- Highly motivated, committed and have a “can do” attitude
- Good verbal and written skills
- Own reliable transport
- Willing to get on and off the forklift for manual handling
The hours are flexible, with shift times starting from 6am to 10am, Monday to Friday. There are also afternoon shifts available and the opportunity to work on Saturday. Provided you can be available on an ongoing basis, you can work the hours that meet your needs!
You will be rewarded with competitive hourly rates and onsite parking.
We are looking for a team players to join great team environments.
If this sounds like you, please click on the below to apply