License Testing Officer - South Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Casual
We are currently seeking experienced Customer Service professionals for opportunities with our State Government client in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs - Burwood, Mooroolbark and Heatherton locations.
Whilst working as an enthusiastic and highly motivated Licence Testing Officer you will work for a statutory corporation within the Victorian Government who provides exceptional service for Victorians on the road. You will need to be flexible to work 3-5 days a week between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday - Friday and be comfortable to undergo a National Criminal History check along with a Licence Drivers History Check prior to commencement.
In this role your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Adhering to policies, guidelines and procedure to ensure compliance
- Testing and assessing learner drivers on an already pre-determined course
- Providing constructive and non- bias feedback
- Customer service duties - Front counter
- Providing customers with a wide range of information,
- Cash Handling, electronically processing payments and end of year bank duties,
- Completing administrative transactions, including updating relevant information into internal systems
This role will suit individuals who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Enjoys helping others to achieve their goals
- Methodical and well organised
- High attention to detail
- Customer service orientated
- Work in fast paced environments
- Resilient and does not tire of routine tasks
- Quick learner and ability to work in a highly regulated environment
What is on offer to you?
- Comprehensive training and ongoing mentoring and support
- A supportive work place environment
- Great pay rate $28+ per hour
- Long term stable positions
- Onsite Parking available
Shortlisted applicants will be sent Verbal Reasoning and Mathematical Problem Solving prior to being shortlisted to interview - please note that you will only be contacted if you reach our clients benchmark for this testing. If deemed successful in the role you must also successfully pass the Learner Permit Knowledge test and the Hazard Perception test prior to commencing your induction training onsite.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to become a part of a fantastic team, whilst working in a great and supportive company. Applications are being considered immediately to build our pool so APPLY NOW to be considered!!
Please note that only Permanent Residents will be considered.
COVID-19: The health & safety of our team, candidates and our community are very important to us. Therefore, we will be completing all of our recruitment processes via digital channels for the near future.
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.
Reference ID: BBBH281141
Company: HOBAN Recruitment
Date Posted: Tuesday 16 February, 12:39pm