Customer Service Officer - Ballarat
Location: Regional VIC
Work Type: Temporary
About the role:
The role requires a commitment to high quality customer service, good professional judgement in the application of investigating, resolving and escalating (as appropriate) customer issues. The ability to handle a high-pressure work environment, manage a broad knowledge base and multiple tasks simultaneously is critical, as the role will come into daily contact with a diverse range of customer enquiries and diversity in the customer based both in age, demographics and culturally or linguistically diverse customers - all with varying needs.
The below requirements are integral pre/post-requisites of the role:
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in a customer service environment;
- Have a genuine passion for delivery of high-quality customer experience and a willingness to assist and resolve customer enquiries;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Have the skills and capabilities to take on a broad range of knowledge management requirements;
- Have sound technical skills;
- Have good quality and performance customer service delivery scores including attendance and adherence to roster schedule; and
- During training for the role, the successful achievement of written and practical assessment tasks
- Provide timely, high quality customer service, consistent with VicRoads values, as assessed by internal reviews and customer feedback;
- Ensure legislative requirements and policy and procedures are applied accurately and consistently through the review of quality control strategies;
- Log and maintaining incidents and service requests within the technology software provided and escalating incidents and requests
- Acknowledge, resolve (where possible) and record customer complaints for service quality improvement and escalated complaint management;
- Contribute to the recoding of all enquiries through accurate and efficient data processing;
- Create a positive relationship in all customer interactions, maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring customer satisfaction as a priority;
- Perform administrative activities to support the provision of service delivery as required;
- Comply with privacy requirements and legislative obligations ensuring confidentiality, privacy and integrity of information is not compromised.
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.
Reference ID: BBBH281342
Company: HOBAN Recruitment
Date Posted: Tuesday 16 February, 4:00pm