Trade Qualified Butcher
Our client is looking for a qualified and experienced butcher to join a local family owned Meat Wholesale Distributor in Laverton!
Working within the warehouse, you will be responsible for full breakdown of carcasses and ensure all correct requirements are actioned for final packing to the customer.
This is a permanent role, salary will be based on experience. Opportunity for growth in an expanding business
If you can tick off all of the below, please click on the relevant role for more details and to apply
- Trade certified and/or extensive experience as a Butcher
- A genuine passion for the industry
- A strong work ethic – must be able to work in a team and autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with retail meat presentation & complete breakdown of carcasses.
- Strong Food Safety Standards
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Availability and flexibility to work on weekends and changing rosters.