PROTECTIVE SECURITY OFFICER – COVID-19
Are you looking for a position where you can contribute to the safety of your community?
HOBAN is proud to be partnering with SA Police to recruit 114 Protective Security Officers to help deliver the critical hotel quarantine program in South Australia contributing to the state’s COVID-19 defence.
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys a rewarding and respected role maintaining safety and security?
- Interested in working in a government role with the police?
- Ready to support the critical COVID-19 response in SA?
Key information about the role:
- Open to Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents aged over 18 years
- Nine weeks paid training is provided to all successful applicants, with all graduates offered a 12 month contract.
- $55,315 with 21% penalty loading increasing this up to $69,000 plus superannuation on graduation.
- Commencement date mid-September
If you are ready to apply for this exciting opportunity, or would like to find out more about joining SA Police as a Protective Security Officer, click the below links to get started.