Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I apply for the Civil Construction Cadetship in Surveillance?
- You will get an opportunity to work on real-world civil construction projects
- This is a two-year paid cadetship with placements across government and civil construction
- Undertake a nationally accredited Certificate III in Civil Construction
What will my salary be?
Salaries for the cadetship will range from $73,842 to $90,558 plus superannuation depending on skills and experience.
What does the cadetship include?
- Paid employment
- Intensive industry induction program
- Accredited Training – Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Project placements
- Professional skills and technical training
- Surveillance Mentors
Am I Eligible?
You will need to be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit
You will need to have at least a probationary driver’s licence
When will I know if I have an offer?
Offers can be expected, approximately, in Early March.
Where is the cadetship located?
The Surveillance Cadet positions will be located across metropolitan Melbourne
Will I receive financial support towards travel and accommodation if I have to travel for work?
Travel and Accommodation funding will be subject to the requirements and approval of each employer.