Work Type: Permanent
HOBAN Are currently looking for a Workshop Technician for a permanent opportunity in Scoresby. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that have previous experience repairing, servicing and maintaining forklifts.
About the role:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Service and Repair various forklift - mechanical and electrical
- Assist team members on more complex repairs
- Maintain a safe and clean workshop
- Liaise with customers, colleagues and stakeholders
Skills and requirements:
- Current Drivers licence and forklift licence
- Minimum 3 years' experience on forklift repairs
- Competent in various part replacements - Wheel bearings, hydraulic pumps, starts, fuses, wheel replacements, alternators, etc.
- Strong knowledge of motors
- High standard of OHS
- Great communication, computer and customer service skills
- Physically fit
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Attractive salary of $35.70/hr + Overtime
- Permanent position
- Mon - Fri 7am -3.36pm
- Overtime available
- Yearly salary increase
- Career progression
- Great team environment
If this sounds like the role for you APPLY now!
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.
Reference ID: BBBH281086
Company: HOBAN Recruitment
Date Posted: Monday 8 February, 2:14pm