Great opportunity exists to work outdoors, giving back to the community with flexible hours, and short shifts.
Ensure the safety of children and pedestrians crossing the road and be the friendly face who kids remember and trust.
We currently have positions available for School Crossing Supervisors in the following areas:
- Balwyn, Kew, Hawthorn, Camberwell, Deepdene, Surrey Hills, Ashwood, Malvern East, Richmond, Toorak
To be successful for these roles you must:
- Have good communication skills
- Have experience working with children OR the public
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain an Employee Working With Children Check & Police Check
- Have a reliable form of transport
- Be available Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 4:00pm